Fs-i6

Please help my screen comes on but no graphics I hear the transmitter working for example the alarm goes off when the throttle is in the up position when I turn on the transmitter and I can hear buttons beep when I push them other than that I don't have a clue what's going on. I just bought it off of eBay because I'm broke as a goat and need equipment badly and I gave plasma to get this durn thing and now it doesn't work properly. Please help

I have not flown since the late 90s and all this technology is new to me and I know absolutely nothing about it. I just know how to fly. I'm not bad at scratch building either but this new technology with transmitters is over my head right now cuz I'm just getting back into it

sundown57

Legendary member
the S was made so that the right stick stayed where you put it, it did not return to center, So many people took it apart and put a strap inside it to make it self center. if you didn't get the display cable back in just right the screen wouldn't work. but the X didn't have that affliction so I doubt anyone would have taken it apart.

I am totally bummed as I'm trying to save up the money to break the phone board speed record and I could have spent that money wisely on other parts. I didn't have and still don't have a transmitter so I thought I was doing the right thing now I'm screwed.

FDS

Elite member
If you bought from a retailer that will let you return it then I would do that. If the screen isn’t showing anything then it’s no use.

I bought it from a guy on eBay and I have looked up everything I can possibly find including YouTube videos I've been through the manual online and there's nothing...

I tried contacting the seller to no avail. So I contacted eBay and they are working on a return request right now with the seller. guys I'm homeless and living in a shelter and a disabled Vet and that was all the money in the world I had. I bought it because I'm working on a project to break the phone board speed record and I can't afford to be throwing money away that I don't have. The seller also has a taranis for sale on his account on eBay and I sent him a offer for $1 and told him to send that one to me as a replacement since he will not respond to my messages. I doubt he's going to do it but we'll see what happens when eBay gets involved.

FDS

Elite member
EBay will send you back the money. They always find in favour of the buyer not the seller, I have never lost an appeal there. When you get your money back buy a new one, it’s clearly faulty. It’s nothing you have done.
I wouldn’t touch anything else from that seller, regardless of price. Any deal that looks too good to be true always is too good to be true. The Taranis is more work to learn and set up, plus FRsky receivers cost more to buy.
Message me if you need any help with gear, I have a few bits in my spares box and would be happy to help.

He was supposed to send me an USB cable but instead he sent me an extra Rx. How does eBay refund my money? Do I send the Tx back to him and incure more cost to me? This sux sooo bad. I just feel like giving up.

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
He was supposed to send me an USB cable but instead he sent me an extra Rx. How does eBay refund my money? Do I send the Tx back to him and incure more cost to me? This sux sooo bad. I just feel like giving up.
I don’t think you’d have to send anything back. You’ve got this man - don’t give up!

Reactions: FDS

FDS

Elite member
The seller is given 2 weeks to resolve the situation with you directly, if they do not do that the EBay makes a judgement themselves. The seller may request a return of the item, you can print the return through them, EBay usually just gives you the money back.
It may take up to three weeks for a complete resolution but you have better than 90% odds of getting all your money back. It just comes back to your PayPal account.