FS-T6 throttle question

Authmion

I have an FS-T6 transmitter that I used for my quad, and now for my blunt nose versa wing! But now I have a question/concern....

Worked great for my quad.
But now I have my blunt nose versa wing built, I don't have a flight controller on it, though I may at some point.

Anyways my question is, my mode 2 fs-t6 with the esc plugged directly into my reciever, it only starts and spins the motor when the stick is at half throttle/in the middle. Is this normal? How do I fix it? I thought it was supposed to use the whole range from top to bottom to run the motor.

Picture of the wing for ooo's and ahs lol
View attachment 108660

Attachments

• IMG_20180610_180500953.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 0
did you do esc throttle/esc calibration? take the prop off. turn on your tx push the throttle all the way up then connect your battery to your esc and wait for signal after the signal pull the throttle all the way down and wait for the signal from esc. then disconnect the battery then turn off the tx.

Morgan

I use the same transmitter and my guess is that you have the throttle in the wrong chanel . Do you have the throttle in channel 3 ?

jtrops

Definitely ESC calibration. Follow the instructions posted by "noname" and you should be good to go.