FSX Steam Edition FB page

AkimboGlueGuns

Biplane Guy
Mentor
This will be great for setting up group flights Pat! Thanks! We should coordinate a fly in from all of our home fields to Furey Field sometime.

AkimboGlueGuns

Biplane Guy
Mentor
Do you have it on steam? If not, the original Game Spy servers are down permanently. The Steam edition comes with all of the original MS expansions and if it goes on sale it often gets paired with a really nice add on plane (usually around $10 to $20.) My you can get those bundles for as little as $10 on a steam sale!

nhk750

Aviation Enthusiast
Too bad you dont do Xplane 10, I have a complete triple screen sim set up with flight controls and all...

Zadik84

Hey, I also have the experience working on some online projects for the seo and social media platforms. I would be able to manage the ppc and other online campaigns with my keyword research too. If you have any suggestions for the professional facebook ads management Los Angeles for me, please let me know.

Frank52

If you want to shut down your business competition or at least wish to have minimum competition then you should start marketing your products and services in the best possible way. I am just so glad that with the help of the social media channels and text marketing for real estate agents, we are getting very good number of leads.