FT 1000th episode is next... Guess what?

HilldaFlyer

Flite Test will publish their 1000th episode this week. Any ideas on what they have up their sleeve?

I still remember the Monster Plans on the 400th. This should be really BIG!

William A

Billy did it....
400th episode was on Mar 31, 2014, almost 2 years to the date.

So 2 episodes per week for 2 years comes to about 208.

Far cry from a 1000.

HilldaFlyer

Well beat me with a stick!

Sorry for getting ahead of this. Here is what it said on the Author's listing:
LsWDPs9BYBpT2LMQ0LH34cRLB32kdH89BEhe0aHBHwlU5xh7p9MP3azm7uEPpo9e6aFf7dOk7w7DPUbRUccQ-wWRH9dsgGKEuBYB12zsT5tdtL7SnhL1UogtzOfvI9mr7TZou0kR

Made the mistake of thinking that there articles were only their episodes... This was a false assumption.

Then I saw this under the FT Articles tab:
ZqKPy6q4o65_1lERGiucg6kXBnT3_DvMWZq8IfBqNfXHdixOnvoa8C38OoMAVmYt7YF0IPBavjfhQzvYozfLtEX3g7QjNbMDI7y4GkfqjZB0DV9mmedI-NzhAmN_z2Snbaj4GqM4

Well - the 1000th is coming... but not as soon as I thought. Still - it will be fun to see what they come up with.
Sorry for the cry of wolf.
Cheers!

Last edited:

renewilson

Dang, you had me going too... I just joined the forum today and one of the first post is to intro yourself. I was like yeah I just found you and I think I have watched just about all of your shows. So when you said 1000, I was like OMG I have missed over half so I was about do an all weekend veg on youtube. Lol, pretty funny Mr. Peter. BTW, I'm traveling for school so as of right now, I have nothing better to do on weekends but veg out.