Ft 3d scratch build electronics question

TheFlyin'Fox

Thanks! That was exactly what i meant. I don't remeber seeing templates for them on ft plans... If there aren't what should I do... Just watch some images and try and replicate? Also this question which I already asked: Also... do you recommend me to buy any connectors, for now our products, if they have any it are XT60s so yeah...

My flying field will be a field with little trees, almost like bushes in the way... I'll try and send a picture when i come back from France.

CG should be on the wings right? A bit forward on the wings where they are kinda the thickest... But i thought i would better check that later on... When the electronics are in place and then move the battery back and forth for adjusting.

TheFlyin'Fox

Thanks! That was exactly what i meant. I don't remeber seeing templates for them on ft plans... If there aren't what should I do... Just watch some images and try and replicate? Also this question which I already asked: Also... do you recommend me to buy any connectors, for now our products, if they have any it are XT60s so yeah...

My flying field will be a field with little trees, almost like bushes in the way... I'll try and send a picture when i come back from France.

CG should be on the wings right? A bit forward on the wings where they are kinda the thickest... But i thought i would better check that later on... When the electronics are in place and then move the battery back and forth for adjusting.

TheFlyin'Fox

IMG_20170430_141414.jpg those middle fields right there

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
Here is the build video. Toward the end at around 30:24 Josh starts talking about CG. This should help.