FT A-10

Rhyn003

I WANT THAT PLANE...8ft’ and all!!!!!!!!!!
I actually use to have a foam and PVC A-10 years ago that was build for combat, but this one that you guys came up with is AWESOME! Looking and looks like it might fly even better then we all think lol. I’m a huge fan of A-10’s and would love to have one and/or help in perfecting it in any way shape or form😃

docque

I WANT THAT PLANE...8ft’ and all!!!!!!!!!!
I actually use to have a foam and PVC A-10 years ago that was build for combat, but this one that you guys came up with is AWESOME! Looking and looks like it might fly even better then we all think lol. I’m a huge fan of A-10’s and would love to have one and/or help in perfecting it in any way shape or form😃

I spent may years in the Air Force and the A-10 was my favorite. While in Germany I would go over to my friend's place that overlooked a huge valley and we would watch them Dog fight for hours. Such a great plane, too bad they are getting rid of them.

foamtest

Toothpick glider kid
I spent may years in the Air Force and the A-10 was my favorite. While in Germany I would go over to my friend's place that overlooked a huge valley and we would watch them Dog fight for hours. Such a great plane, too bad they are getting rid of them.
Well they are trying too, but nothing can replace it! And if I had one more power pack C I might just be dumb enough to try this myself.

JTarmstr

Elite member
And to top it off they are replacing it with a prop plane as if a prop plane can replace the GAU-8 + virtually indestructible jet