FT Bloody Wonder, Bloody wonder MKIII, Bloody Baron, Ugly Wonder? Which is best?

silbo99

Hey everyone,

This summer, I want to build a bloody wonder, as I think it's a good next step and the plane is simply awesome. However, there seem to be different versions of the plane. The ugly wonder just came out , and it looks pretty badass.

Which do you think is best?
My requirements: It should be the best combat plane, so I can fly the hell out of my friends.

AkimboGlueGuns

Biplane Guy
Mentor
The Bloody Baron is an awesome plane. The rudder helps with maneuverability, but it will come down to the pilot. My favorite of the three is the Bloody Baron, but all of them fly equally well.

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
My opinion is obviously going to be incredibly biased, since I designed the Bloody Baron, Ugly Wonder, and the MkIII. ;)

Bloody Baron for the win!

RAGII

I like the Bloody Baron, or the Bloody Wonder MKIII, but I do not use landing gear. I do not like the vertical stabilizers that hang down and hit during the landings.

Both are very easy builds and fly great.

LooseBruce

I like the Bloody Baron, or the Bloody Wonder MKIII, but I do not use landing gear. I do not like the vertical stabilizers that hang down and hit during the landings.

Both are very easy builds and fly great.

I have the Bloody Wonder MKIII and have built the option with the angled stabilizers which are only on the top. I also have the Bloody Baron. They both fly great. Lately I have been flying the Bloody Baron Because it is red. My Bloody Wonder MKIII is green and easy to loose in the hay field which is high now. BloodyWonder20001.jpg

BloodyLights0001.jpg

These planes fly so well...slow or fast and are very durable. I however through superior skills have still managed to smash them up but it ain't easy.
LooseBruce:black_eyed:

mad_milchmann

If you want to outmanouver your friends I'll go for The Bloody Baron. The rudder might give you an advantage.
I haven't flown the other planes but I really love the Bloody Baron. It can do really crazy manouvers.
also it was the first fast plane I've been flying and it had to take qite a beating but didn't show much scars yet.

LooseBruce

Build'em BOTH. Use the same power pod for Both of them. Ya Gotta Love THAT!!
I also use it for my FT Flyer.:cool:
That way when one is in the hanger for repairs the other one is out flying.
It doesn't hurt to have a spare power pod though also.
LooseBruce