FT Bloody Wonder V2 - PROJECT

area77

Wow..sure did turnout nice! It should be as tough as nails with the correx. Good luck on the weekend maiden.

JTI

Just Throw It
My year old second build is still going strong through many an unintentional landing. I don't know if they were talking about my BWs rudders, but I'll pretend like they were :rolleyes: and throw that old video up for old time's sake.

Great flying.
IMG_0614.JPG
I added leds in the wing and flew in the dark.
The rudders on mine don't react as crazy as your's do.
I think it could knife edge if I ever get good enough with it.

Last edited:

PHugger

Church Meal Expert
Full Sized Plans - No Joy
I am blessed to have access to a Large Print/Plotter (HP Designjet T1200). Normally I can simply print the fullsized plans. The Bloody Wonder has a Single very Wide page PDF. I've tried to print it in different Orientations (Portrait/Lanscape), but it still prints it with the Right Edge cut off. There are properties in the PDF that override my attempt to fix it. Does anyone have any ideas how to Rotate or Paginate the PDF so it can be printed fill sized?

Best regards,
PCH

PHugger

Church Meal Expert
UPDATE:

I found a free program that will rotate the PDF.
This allowed me to print it the long way (as the paper unrolls).
It worked, but wastes a lot of paper.
The best option would be to break the PDF up into two shorter pages - I guess that FT would need to do this.

Here is the Program I used -
PDF Split and Merge basic
When installing, I'd recommend skipping over all optional software that is offered.

Best Regards,
PCH

area77

Nice maiden! Your right it sure does fly nice and just think its as tough as nails!! I can see you hopping that up with a larger power plant in no time. Love the landing classic! Cheers Pzanni on a nice job! A77

pzanni

Eltigre
Nice maiden! Your right it sure does fly nice and just think its as tough as nails!! I can see you hopping that up with a larger power plant in no time. Love the landing classic! Cheers Pzanni on a nice job! A77

Thanks buddy! Still haven't upgraded motor but I did use the bloody wonder as a slope soarer the other day with motor removed and it did well! Need a Gail force wind tho

area77

Thanks buddy! Still haven't upgraded motor but I did use the bloody wonder as a slope soarer the other day with motor removed and it did well! Need a Gail force wind tho

Now that would make a cool video! Did you happen to capture that? I think that would be the first Bloody Sloper..lol
Good to hear your still having fun with it. I have regressed a bit...my son and I have been flying our Champs trying to get our skills up...and having a great time doing it...Ok stay in the air my friend!

pzanni

Eltigre
Nah, no slope friends so no video. It actually did better than my delta wing! Maybe due to weight diff only. What's a "Champs"

area77

Sorry to hear theres no wind there...we must have it all here..lol
You asked what a Champ was, well here is a pic of one
champ.jpg
I won this at our local fly in this past June....it was so much fun I had to buy another for my son.
You can get these in great condition off of ebay from seller RC4U. A great bunch of guys to deal with.
Im getting ready to maiden my 30% reduced Ft Versa Wing as soon as the weather lets up here...wish me luck on that..
Until next time, keep it in the air