FT Blur quad!

Ryan O.

Out of Foam Board!
I just got a frame for one since it was on sale for $10 on Amain’s sight, so why not. It feels pretty light and while it isn’t the most modern anymore apparently, it’s good enough for what I want which is just messing around and chasing faster planes at the field that may be a little too quick for my Versa
8E1D9B88-F408-4DA2-A134-3DE3290BF31B.jpeg

I’m going to run mine on the eco ii 2207 1900kv motors with 6s because I’m cheap but still want power. I’ll use a RunCam micro split 3 for FPV and recording hd-ish video. My one issue is that any extra plastic on the 3D printer part from elephant’s footing has to be shaved off because the tolerance are just so tight.

WBlackwell

I will be building a FT Blur as well. I'm thing of using the Diatone Mamba Stack - MK4 F405 FC + 40A 3-6S BLHeli_S ESC - Mini 20x20, but not sure what motors will work best. I'm not looking into building it for speed, but for fun! What would you guys suggest?

Liam B

I will be building a FT Blur as well. I'm thing of using the Diatone Mamba Stack - MK4 F405 FC + 40A 3-6S BLHeli_S ESC - Mini 20x20, but not sure what motors will work best. I'm not looking into building it for speed, but for fun! What would you guys suggest?
Depends on what cell battery...