FT Bronco Prop Size

ThatPolishHotdog

Hi everyone. First post! Deciding on a quarantine build and I was wondering if anyone knows what the biggest props you can fit on the FT Bronco are. LHS is closed and I want to make sure I get the right props online before I'm stuck with props too big.

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Welcome to the forums! What size motors are you using? That will determine the prop size you use. You're probably going to need 4x4.5 or 10x4.5 props.

ThatPolishHotdog

Thanks! I'm planning on using the 2218 1180kV's in the C pack. Definitely overkill but I want something that has power when I'm done with the Bronco. My main concern is the stock props are too big in diameter and will hit the Fuselage.

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Thanks! I'm planning on using the 2218 1180kV's in the C pack. Definitely overkill but I want something that has power when I'm done with the Bronco. My main concern is the stock props are too big in diameter and will hit the Fuselage.
Ok, awesome! Two 9 inch props should fit nicely. Make sure to get CW props and CCW props so you can have counter-rotating motors to eliminate torque.