FT Bushwacker build! My third FT plane!

CrazyFastFlying

Elite member
Thanks guys! I had a lot of fun building it.

I got to get a few more flights in before it gets too cold! It's starting to get below freezing where I live.

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
I am looking at building the Bushwhacker in the next couple of days, do you mind if I post the build on your thread? I have some mods I want to do that might be helpful to others and will keep this thread rolling.

CrazyFastFlying

Elite member
I am looking at building the Bushwhacker in the next couple of days, do you mind if I post the build on your thread? I have some mods I want to do that might be helpful to others and will keep this thread rolling.

How about you start a different thread but then I will post a link to it on this thread. I sort of want to keep this thread about my bushwacker build. How does that sound?

Hondo76251

Legendary member
Thank you! THIS is the tailwheel I got.

Also, Do you have any suggestions on how I can make my YouTube videos? I want to make them good quality and fun to watch. Thanks

I always like to have some kind of camera on my plane, even when not flying fpv. It makes a much more interesting video if you can change camera angles. Ive got the camera off of an old crashed Hubsan X4 quad that I put on smaller stuff (like my UMX Timber)

It also works best for me to have a go pro on my hat. I've found that you naturally track your own plane much better than someone observing.

Here's a video where I use about as many camera angles as i have cameras... i go into the setup a bit at the beginning.

CrazyFastFlying

Elite member
I always like to have some kind of camera on my plane, even when not flying fpv. It makes a much more interesting video if you can change camera angles. Ive got the camera off of an old crashed Hubsan X4 quad that I put on smaller stuff (like my UMX Timber)

It also works best for me to have a go pro on my hat. I've found that you naturally track your own plane much better than someone observing.

Here's a video where I use about as many camera angles as i have cameras... i go into the setup a bit at the beginning.

Thanks for the advice! Putting a camera on the airplane is an awesome idea.

The only problem is that I don't have a GoPro and I don't have the money to buy one. I'll think of something though.

Hondo76251

Legendary member

The only problem is that I don't have a GoPro and I don't have the money to buy one. I'll think of something though.

Most of my stuff is whatever is cheap on bannggood. The go pro is an old session (the cube) and I know there are a few pretty good knock off versions of it available...

That firefly q6 has been a good HD camera for about 50 bucks on BG. Its lightweight and has it's own internal battery.

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor

@Hoomi uses a cheap 30$ action cam... The GoPro cameras are good for so many things, but my hero 5 is heavy, and I would consider getting a session which are really cheap on eBay.

CrazyFastFlying

Elite member
Most of my stuff is whatever is cheap on bannggood. The go pro is an old session (the cube) and I know there are a few pretty good knock off versions of it available...

That firefly q6 has been a good HD camera for about 50 bucks on BG. Its lightweight and has it's own internal battery.

Ok. I guess I will have to invest a little bit of money to improve my youtube channel.

PoorManRC

Master member
Thank you! THIS is the tailwheel I got.

Also, Do you have any suggestions on how I can make my YouTube videos? I want to make them good quality and fun to watch. Thanks
Thank you! That's something I'd like to get 4 or 5 of...

I wish I could help you with Videos, I've been on YouTube since 2007, and am still the same small size. I can't afford ANYTHING as far as equipment, but you got some good suggestions.

I'm still hoping that someone has an older GoPro that they don't use anymore. And MAYBE give to me....

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Thank you! That's something I'd like to get 4 or 5 of...

I wish I could help you with Videos, I've been on YouTube since 2007, and am still the same small size. I can't afford ANYTHING as far as equipment, but you got some good suggestions.

I'm still hoping that someone has an older GoPro that they don't use anymore. And MAYBE give to me....
you do a good job on your videos. Your last one was hilarious😂