FT Bushwacker build! My third FT plane!

CrazyFastFlying

Elite member
Hi,

When do you think the best time to paint it is? Right now or after it is finished?

Also, I have no idea what colors I should paint it. Does anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks.

Last edited:

CRAZY CRAB

Attachments

• now with wings.jpg
    now with wings.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 0

CRAZY CRAB

main body, gluing the sides, paper was a bit tight, so on one side, back end in in correct position, but front end is not, a bit twisted, not a lot, and on one off the wheels, one is bigger then the other, did'nt watch the vid proberly, apart from that, first one I have done, look ok,

Attachments

• wheeles mess up.jpg
    wheeles mess up.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 0

PoorManRC

Master member
Hi,

When do you think the best time to paint it is? Right now or after it is finished?

Also, I have no idea what colors I should paint it. Does anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks.
That's VERY subjective!! What colors do YOU like? That would make it easier to help. 😉

@CRAZY CRAB the wheelies look fine. Paint them Black, and nobody would notice! 😊
Only thing - and I have a HARD time remembering myself, trace and copy pieces like those. It's great to have Free Spares!

..... and out of your colour choices, I've always been a big fan of Mahogany. 😉

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Yeah, I know.:(

Where do you think I should order my parts from?

My parts list was:

LED nav light set
4'' foam tundra stile wheels
Landing gear collar bushings( I don't know what they are called but they are to keep the wheels from coming off)
Servo cord extensions.
I just discovered that 5-min epoxy works great as wheel collars. Much better than the hot glue ones...