FT Corsair?

Paracodespoder

Elite member
Plans haven’t been released, yet. Flitetest usually releases the build vid, then the release video (or vice versa) and then a few days later the plans, maybe even today :eek:. They should be out within a week, good luck building ;).

TexMechsRobot

Posted a thousand or more times
Which prop are the FT guys using on their Corsair? It doesn't look like the slow fly that comes in the C pack but I can't find them referencing it anywhere.

Paracodespoder

Elite member
It definitely wasn't a three blade. But the 9 x 6 is one that has gone with the C pack before so that makes sense.
Ah, I see, the release video uses a two-blade, the one I saw was with a 3-blade, they must have flown with different props at different times in the video. That 2-blade might be a 10x45 (not a slow-fly) or maybe even a 10x6, the new radial motor might be able to handle that much of a prop :p.

EDIT: Looking at @DamoRC ’s tests over here , the new radial 2218 will handle a 10x6, so that’s probably what they used (on 3s, not sure what they used on 4s).

Last edited:

TexMechsRobot

Posted a thousand or more times
Ah, I see, the release video uses a two-blade, the one I saw was with a 3-blade, they must have flown with different props at different times in the video. That 2-blade might be a 10x45 (not a slow-fly) or maybe even a 10x6, the new radial motor might be able to handle that much of a prop :p.

EDIT: Looking at @DamoRC ’s tests over here , the new radial 2218 will handle a 10x6, so that’s probably what they used (on 3s, not sure what they used on 4s).

That's good info. Thanks!