FT Cub Owners/builders thread- off topic allowed!

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
I have a few wings , I did a few versions of the Gotha P60 which was my favorite only have 1 left though :D . It is a midmount with the standard mix in the ailerons but to give me a bit more security I add a elevator dead center at the back . I did it also with twin 2836 3000kv Paidiss motors , dual batteries and true airfoil design. That one went like stink but it also tried to cut my hand apart :D I did another with true airfoil but as a tractor, never could get it to fly right so into the trash.
Is it another depron model? You have pics of it?

What's a true airfoil? (damn I should have used my @Grifflyer handle for that question :ROFLMAO:)

Wildthing

Legendary member
Is it another depron model? You have pics of it?

What's a true airfoil? (damn I should have used my @Grifflyer handle for that question :ROFLMAO:)

Here is a few pictures of the tractor version of the Gotha P60, ribs top and bottom to create a nice airfoil then with 3mm foam that was the rolled over covering .

2017_1031_054004_002 (1).JPG
2017_1031_054004_002.JPG
2017_1104_032625_002.JPG
2017_1104_032647_003.JPG
2017_1104_032655_004.JPG

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
Where is the plans ???????????????????????????
I have had an offer of @Zetoyoc to draw up some plans and try it out but he has a lot of other builds going on so I don't know when he will get around to it, plus I think he is putting his own spin on it a bit. I can send you the information I sent him like pics and descriptions. There isn't really much going on with fuse other then the shape and size, it's the wing that's the star of the show.

Wildthing

Legendary member
I have had an offer of @Zetoyoc to draw up some plans and try it out but he has a lot of other builds going on so I don't know when he will get around to it, plus I think he is putting his own spin on it a bit. I can send you the information I sent him like pics and descriptions. There isn't really much going on with fuse other then the shape and size, it's the wing that's the star of the show.
I will wait for the plans :D , I am trying to design my tx cradle for the new Jumper so I can mount my camera on it plus I like the safety of a lanyard incase it slips out of my hands. I also picked up the plans for the reg Mustang . nobody did ever answer my question of how many degrees the dihedral is on it ;) .

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
I will wait for the plans :D , I am trying to design my tx cradle for the new Jumper so I can mount my camera on it plus I like the safety of a lanyard incase it slips out of my hands. I also picked up the plans for the reg Mustang . nobody did ever answer my question of how many degrees the dihedral is on it ;) .
The mustang has a dihedral gauge.