FT Dropable series

willsonman

Builder Extraordinare
Mentor
With the advent of the C-119 and the dropping of a bulldozer, I figured I would start a thread where others could post their dropable items/creations. Playing on the "Swapable" line, the "Dropable" line is the same. You can use them on multiple planes (if you dare) and are easy to replace. Parachutes or not parachutes? Up to the designer! So bring on the dropables!

willsonman

Builder Extraordinare
Mentor
My entry to the dropable line is what I call the FT Ordinance. I will be releasing a build video soon. Its a dropable item for target practice! I have a huge fascination with divebombers of WWII and this will help me to continue to practice my drops at different angles, speeds, winds, etc. For others it would just be a fun gag. My design employs an easy reload with a magnet system. I've been using it for years now. Works very well and have no issues. As I build my FT Storch I will be building this in.

Attachments

• FTOrdinance.pdf
    239.6 KB · Views: 335

BigGary

I think a can of soda will drop nicely. If you have something hard for it to hit it will make a nice splash. If you try this please be careful.

SnowRocker88

Amateur pilot and builder
Eggs are great ammo. (Especially rotten ones). :D

a36.jpg