FT EDGE 540 BUILD GROUP

Red Bull to Cliche?

• Total voters

Tdugar

That’s a sweet jet! You’ve got building chops for sure! I agree with @PoorManRC, take your time on painting. In addition to applying several light coats I’ve been pre treating the fb with oil based minwax this is a pretty common technique with lots of advice here on the forum. There something about this plane that screams to be decorated so let its colors show!
I’ve been slowly getting my Edge together. Lots of traveling and family time the last two weeks. But I’ve been able to put time into my build and after crashing everything on Saturday I need a new plane! I’m almost done, just have to put in control horns and rods. View attachment 153642 View attachment 153643 View attachment 153644 I’ve skipped those jazzy wheel pants because I do fly off of grass a lot. I’m getting pretty amped about this plane. Happy flying all!
Wow that color combination is absolutely amazing look sick bud I love it.

PoorManRC

Master member
That’s a sweet jet! You’ve got building chops for sure! I agree with @PoorManRC, take your time on painting. In addition to applying several light coats I’ve been pre treating the fb with oil based minwax this is a pretty common technique with lots of advice here on the forum. There something about this plane that screams to be decorated so let its colors show!
I’ve been slowly getting my Edge together. But I’ve been able to put time into my build and after crashing everything on Saturday I need a new plane! View attachment 153642 View attachment 153643 View attachment 153644 I’ve skipped those jazzy wheel pants because I do fly off of grass a lot. I’m getting pretty amped about this plane. Happy flying all!
That does look Sweet!! Edges just BEG for bright, bold colors. Really like the Pink with the Black!
Might borrow that idea!! 😜

Tdugar

@PoorManRC I watched you video. Oddly enough I'm building a Ft spear as we speak. Aftermath of the cutting process lol.
15785295561861978910243798161758.jpg