FT EDGE 540 BUILD GROUP

Red Bull to Cliche?

• Total voters

Salmonslaya

Just started mine. Going for the Red Bull Air Racer look.
20191202_205424.jpg
20191202_205442.jpg

PoorManRC

Master member
Just started mine. Going for the Red Bull Air Racer look. View attachment 149766 View attachment 149767
The Red Bull look is Perfect!! 👍👍😎

Not sure what voting over if the Red Bull should go to Cliche or not has to do with Building and Painting....

But whether it goes or not.... You're off to a great start, and that's the perfect look for a 3D/Pylon/Pattern Plane!!!

I'd LOVE to jump on this one....
I'd be surprised if everyone didn't already know by now - I've been asked anyone with a pulse if they could please cut me a 540 Edge, without the Control Surfaces cut....
No takers. 😞 Nobody wants to who could. Nobody HAS to! 😎

Still hope that I find somebody. I really, REALLY have wanted one since the day it was released!! 😎😉
I've already made several redesigns, on Paper....

Main Mod are very different Ailerons, Elevator and Rudder. 😉

I really love the way she looks... But I have no desire to have a 3D Aircraft. Just not my thing.

Doesn't mean that I won't want to occasionally do a Knife Edge, or even learn to Hover!!! 😜

Either way I look forward to seeing what you and the others do with this gorgeous Bird!!!

K3V0

Elite member
Damn it that looks good, now I want one... just another to add to the list. Once the Bushwhacker gets tired this might be the one to replace it, in a big way
It was a choice between the bushwhacker and the edge. I showed the two pictures to my 3yo and asked which one I should build next. The answer was an emphatic “Do the Edge!”
WTF??!! Forward thrust vectoring on an FT Edge 540??!! Holy cow! Who cares what the colors are! That's NUTS! :love:
I saw that after my other post, i was grinning thinking of the endless possibilities for experimenting and creativity that this hobby provides! Can’t wait to see how that works!
Using a product called Bazic. I 100% recommend this tape! Super easy to work with and light as a feather. 👍👍
thanks for the product recommendation! I like to paint the planes but the bazic looks really clean and done in a fraction of the time.😃

Salmonslaya

It was a choice between the bushwhacker and the edge. I showed the two pictures to my 3yo and asked which one I should build next. The answer was an emphatic “Do the Edge!”

I saw that after my other post, i was grinning thinking of the endless possibilities for experimenting and creativity that this hobby provides! Can’t wait to see how that works!

thanks for the product recommendation! I like to paint the planes but the bazic looks really clean and done in a fraction of the time.😃
Yeah, I won't spray another plane again! Once you cover one side the rigidity is increased tenfold! Color, seal, and shine all in one step.