• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

FT EDGE 540 Mighty Mini

Sorry for the late response and no updates. The weather here hasn't been the best, it's either too windy or raining. Hoping for some nice weather sometime soon! I may possibly be going to Flitefest in November and if I do I plan to bring it!

Sorry for the late response and no updates. The weather here hasn't been the best, it's either too windy or raining. Hoping for some nice weather sometime soon! I may possibly be going to Flitefest in November and if I do I plan to bring it!
Any updates of a flight video, plans, or any notes or advice you may have for scaling it down?

I was also thinking of building a mini Edge and would appreciate any help.

I took the FT Edge plans and shrank them down in size to have a wingspan of 609mm. I had the Mighty Mini P-51plans laying next to me for ideas and where I could afford to loose some weight. I only used 2 sheets of foam board from the dollar tree for the build and 3d printed a nose cone for it. Spray painted and then hand painted the details. Decided I would share, I built the full scale one as well but really love the size of this 609mm it flys smooth! I painted it to match Kirby Chambliss' Red Bull Zivko Edge 540.
could you link the 3d printed nose cone i cant seem to find it