FT Explorer

docque

Be Careful with dives and pulling up too hard. I've had my wings fold. I strongly suggest reinforcing the wings on the Explorer

I've hot glued bbq sick to the top surface of the wing out past the rubber bands (after assembly and crashing :) ) and they still fly just great!!

Good luck and have fun.

jay

I would love to fold the wings. Now you have given me a goal. I will build a second wing and reinforce it.

Hai-Lee

Old and Bold RC PILOT
You could always fit external wing braces similar to the "super cub" to prevent the wing loading forces applying too much force on the wing joint.

Have fun!

docque

You could always fit external wing braces similar to the "super cub" to prevent the wing loading forces applying too much force on the wing joint.

Have fun!

Ok, I took the challenge. I climbed very high and dove. I pulled up at the last second and it climbed very fast. I was upset but then I noticed the winds had a little more angle than usually. I pulled up again, the wings folded and it came down hard. I like the pusher but the explorer was not my cup of tea. I am going to look into the other pushers.