FT-EZ Three Pack Plans?

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Have you seen the Mossie that legodragonxp is working on beginning at post #283?
Don't know whether he finished it, but it looked like a good start.

And here's a deal for you - if you'll commit to jumping onto this train, then I'll create a set of Mossie plans if legodragonxp hasn't done so.
It would be a profile version of the picture below.
View attachment 180864

Cheers, rick
I wish could get one, but I might have spent a little too much on horizon hobby’s last sale... :sneaky: However I have some UMX guts that I could use to build one of you make some plans!

Hey Captinsmilo,
Nice lights! Asking as a complete novice, where did you get the lights, and how are they configured on the board?
I used 1206 leds 20ma 2-3.2volts use a led resistor calculator to figure out what u need to solder on and used the jst plugs to the board green 10ohm red 22ohm its what I had but if u buy all parts it will be about 25bucks but u will have tons left over for lots of fun get a pack of capacitors and bc547 transistor and make the light flash for a real life effect over all i spent 35 bucks and I have enough to make 20 or 30 planes lite up and or blink thats what I've been working on and I added a lo-c filter and a 16v 1000uf cap to the battery input and made a y harness for 2p battery setup and now no more flickering well almost none

rickp

I wish could get one, but I might have spent a little too much on horizon hobby’s last sale... :sneaky: However I have some UMX guts that I could use to build one of you make some plans!

That sounds interesting, as I'm making a profile Spitfire out of the guts of a UMX Yak-54-180.
This is off topic, so I'll PM you and we can discuss it further.

But since I've taken up this much space already, here's a video comparison of how the two fly in Phoenix.

Cheers, rick

Hondo76251

Legendary member
Tigercats, Broncos, and Mossies, OH MY!

That elevator is a game changer! Im going to have to get out the ez pack kit again after this Bush Plane challenge is over.

My last one-sheet build used the same method for control, no gyro of course. Worked well but was underpowered and overweight.

Excited to do this with the ez pack!

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Would ft get mad if I were to post plans for the ft ez 3 pack that I drew from reference images?
I wouldn’t post them as a resourse, and if you had bought the kit and copied it then I would say no, but since it’s just from the pics they posted, I think it would be ok to post in here.

GrizWiz

Elite member
I wouldn’t post them as a resourse, and if you had bought the kit and copied it then I would say no, but since it’s just from the pics they posted, I think it would be ok to post in here.
Ok I will post them soon they still have a little work to do but should be fine for now!

GrizWiz

Elite member
Here they are this is the plank

Attachments

• ezplanetiledpag1v1.pdf
    2.2 KB · Views: 0
  • ezplanetiledpag2v1.pdf
    1.4 KB · Views: 0
  • ezplanetiledpag3v1.pdf
    1.4 KB · Views: 0
  • ezplanefullv1plank.pdf
    2.6 KB · Views: 0

GrizWiz

Elite member
Here is the canard

Attachments

• ezconardv1page1.pdf
    2.1 KB · Views: 0
  • ezconardv1page2.pdf
    1.8 KB · Views: 0
  • ezconardv1page3.pdf
    1.3 KB · Views: 0

AgentC

Elite member
EZ Bronco! Free plans!
Bronco 14-inch - v1.2 (Carl Fire Decals).png
This works with both the 2-channel and the 3-channel power packs. The turning radius and flight response is much tighter with the 3-channel, naturally.

Wingspan:14"
Foam Board Weight: Approx. 20g
Total weight with 3-channel parts: Approx. 50g

Attachments

• E.Z. Bronco (14-Inch) - Version 1.2.pdf
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
  • E.Z. Bronco (14-Inch) - Version 1.2 (4x Planes on one 20x30).pdf
    877.3 KB · Views: 0