• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

FT-EZ Three Pack Plans?

Bronco 14" Maiden Flight.
Please excuse the great cinematography and accompanying narrations by my 5-year old daughter/sidekick/wingman...
"See if you can land it, without crashing into a tree". Priceless! :)

BTW, you've raised the bar with your plans for the Bronco - lots of good info there, and very professional looking.
Well done, AgentC.

Cheers, rick

Bronco 14" Maiden Flight.
Please excuse the great cinematography and accompanying narrations by my 5-year old daughter/sidekick/wingman...
This is a very stable design, @AgentC !
What a blast! I've been using the EZ Bronco v1.2 to play catch with my Son, and it's a winner! We're amazed at how well it flies! I'll be adding the EZ 3ch Pack to a couple of these, for sure! Great job! (y)

IMG_20201018_215708322~2.jpg

This is a very stable design, @AgentC !
What a blast! I've been using the EZ Bronco v1.2 to play catch with my Son, and it's a winner! We're amazed at how well it flies! I'll be adding the EZ 3ch Pack to a couple of these, for sure! Great job! (y)

View attachment 181341
Thanks, Addicted!
Love what you did with the prop section for the chuck glider! So clever! (I might steal that idea, if you don't mind?).

Any other modifications that you think will improve the design, throw them my way!

Last edited:

Addicted

Thanks, Addicted!
Love what you did with the prop section for the chuck glider! So clever! (I might stark that idea, if you don't mind?).

Any other modifications that you think will improve the design, throw then my way!
"...throw them my way!" I see what you did there!

I can't really see anything to improve. It's great as is! (y)
I did cut a slit in the bottom of the fuse, and slipped in a couple washers for CG. I'm thinking of trying a bottom mount cavity for the EZ Pack battery, if the batts are narrow enough. If so, it can still be adjustable for CG, and mostly out of sight.