FT-EZ Three Pack Plans?

alan0043

Hi Al,

Yes it does. About an inch, maybe just a tad more.

Hi Aviator,

Thank you for getting back to me. One more question. What is the length of the main plane. When I print out the plans, I want to make sure the plans print out to the correct size. With having the wing length I can measure the print to make sure the plans a correct.

Thank you again,
Al

Aviator08

Flagstaff,AZ
Hi Aviator,

Thank you for getting back to me. One more question. What is the length of the main plane. When I print out the plans, I want to make sure the plans print out to the correct size. With having the wing length I can measure the print to make sure the plans a correct.

Thank you again,
Al

The wing length is 29.5" I will post the CG on this reply once I measure it.

Thanks.

mrjdstewart

Legendary member
the motors are simple 7x16 brushed motors, don't know the kv but it would be interesting to play around and see what happens. you can find them cheap, props should be as easy to find.

couple things i have been thinking about since getting my kit.

1- what are the 2 blue connector points for on flight board? :unsure:

2- can you bind 2 boards to 1 controller? hence, 4 motor planes? :devilish:

3- can you bind to a spektrum? gonna test this soon. ;)

laters,

me :cool:

alan0043

Hi Everyone,

I would like to build this plane ( EZ Glider ) but I am having trouble with printing the plans out. I can only open up the EZ Glider. PDF file. Now here is the problem. With the main wing being 29.5" long, the plans should be several sheets of paper but right now, I only get 1 sheet of paper to print. What am I doing wrong ? I have the print at 100 %. Please give me some tips.

Thank you for any help,
Al

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Hi Everyone,

I would like to build this plane ( EZ Glider ) but I am having trouble with printing the plans out. I can only open up the EZ Glider. PDF file. Now here is the problem. With the main wing being 29.5" long, the plans should be several sheets of paper but right now, I only get 1 sheet of paper to print. What am I doing wrong ? I have the print at 100 %. Please give me some tips.

Thank you for any help,
Al
What program are you using? Adobe Reader?

Aviator08

Flagstaff,AZ
Hi Everyone,

Thank you for any help,
Al

Hi Al,

That was my fault. Apparently I didn't save it at 1:1 scale. I have removed the old PDF file and inserted the new one. This should work for you.I will include it here also.

Tim

Attachments

• EZ glider.pdf
    3.1 KB · Views: 0

Aviator08

Flagstaff,AZ
the motors are simple 7x16 brushed motors, don't know the kv but it would be interesting to play around and see what happens. you can find them cheap, props should be as easy to find.

Lights ! ( future)
Good question, haven't heard.
It will not bind to Spektrum
laters,

Here is what I have seen ( above)

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
what are we saying for an optimal weight? how many grams before it becomes a brick?

again, thanks.

Here's what I can tell you based on my experience. I tried a 19" wing span (original Air Hogs size) version of the EZ Intruder. It flew, but not well. That one weighed about 70 grams. When I shrank it down to a 15" wing span, it flew much better. The 15" EZ Intruder is 48 grams AUW. I'd day the range is 45-60 grams.

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor

laters,

1- what are the 2 blue connector points for on flight board? AFAIK, one will be for a nav light kit, the other for an elevator servo on the 3 channel version. If you look at the controller, there is a button that says LIGHTS below it.

2- can you bind 2 boards to 1 controller? hence, 4 motor planes? Tested. It does work!

3- can you bind to a spektrum? gonna test this soon. I don't fly Spektrum, someone will have to test that.

Aviator08

Flagstaff,AZ
Nope..... This one won't fly..... Thrust line is way to low. Look to page 8 for vrs 2.0 that does fly.

EZ Coursair.jpg

Attachments

• Corsair EZ.dxf
    66.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Corsair EZ.pdf
    5.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

alan0043

Hi Al,

That was my fault. Apparently I didn't save it at 1:1 scale. I have removed the old PDF file and inserted the new one. This should work for you.I will include it here also.

Tim

Hi Tim,

Thank you so much for your help. Everything looks good on my end to be able to print. Your plane design reminds me of the U2 spy plane.

Thank you again,
Al

mrjdstewart

Legendary member
sent someone to the website to buy a kit yesterday and instead of being able to buy one, they had to put in a bid for how many they wanted and were told they would be contacted by FT. you could not put one in a "cart" and just purchase it.

What's up?

Aviator08

Flagstaff,AZ
sent someone to the website to buy a kit yesterday and instead of being able to buy one, they had to put in a bid for how many they wanted and were told they would be contacted by FT. you could not put one in a "cart" and just purchase it.

What's up?

Looks like we bought them all out. :)