FT Flerken ***Official Thread***

ShadowUAV

Now that there's been the great releasing of the Flerken, it's time to share your Flerken experiences!
What we would like to see is a whole bunch of pictures, and videos, of your builds, flights and also crashes. Let everyone know the successes and failures that you are having with this new Bixler design. It's Flerken Time!!!

View attachment 213363
received_1310786269673903.jpeg

Started build today! My first SBK! I don't think I'll be tileing plans again. Putting electronics in tomorrow. Ant FPV Aura5 and lemon rx. Zorrow radio

ShadowUAV

Now that there's been the great releasing of the Flerken, it's time to share your Flerken experiences!
What we would like to see is a whole bunch of pictures, and videos, of your builds, flights and also crashes. Let everyone know the successes and failures that you are having with this new Bixler design. It's Flerken Time!!!

View attachment 213363
Just finished my first build of the Flerken! Got an aura with a lemon in it as this is the first build of this plane and frankly I don't trust my skills as this is my first delta. SBK went together in four hours. My next one ( cuz I know I'm puttin this one in the dirt) will go much faster!

Attachments

• 16700172728107642296617206764534.jpg
    16700172728107642296617206764534.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0

SgtRay

I built the Flight Test Flerken, But then didn't have the guts to fly it. LOL You see, I know how bad I built it. It would seem that they are hard to mess up as long as you have a RedBeard around! Lol

SgtRay

The Flerken build was really "fun"! i got the Body-to-wing top plate messed up. on the video i didn't see that the score cuts were supposed to go face down... than the wing dId not fit flush with the body, and had to glue and tape together, I had no idea that i needed a servo center tool. one of the wings dihedral is More than the other one. I made a bunch of noob mistakes... Dunno if the hunk of junk is gunna fly. :(

I made a lot of noob mistakes on mine too. When it was done I looked at it and named it Franken Flerken! But it flew! Chk out the vid

SgtRay

I missed my annual Edgar Allen Poe tribute poem. But maybe not. . . Let me tell you a story. Not a story of a drone. But the story of a plane.

Broken_Lambchop

Hello all, I am new to the Forum but not to flying. I ordered the Millennium Flerken and am looking forward to the build and flying. I have seen mention of a Flerken Rudder mod. I am looking to add a rudder to my Millennium Flerken. Has anybody tried this?
Any other Millennium Flerken owners here?

Thanks for your time,
Broken_Lambchop