FT Flerken ***Official Thread***

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Now that there's been the great releasing of the Flerken, it's time to share your Flerken experiences!
What we would like to see is a whole bunch of pictures, and videos, of your builds, flights and also crashes. Let everyone know the successes and failures that you are having with this new Bixler design. It's Flerken Time!!!

View attachment 213363

So far my experience has been great with the Flerkin. I am actually quite familiar with it after the pod casts and watching the entire build series. Will I get to fly one.. probably not in the near future. Got to get past New York winter and be able to get out in the fresh air again to start all over with a TT in yet another attempt to fly fixed wing. Electronics and batteries don't like the cold and wet and I won't risk the stuff I do have. Specially since most of my fixed wing stuff now has been contributions from fellow forum members.

SSgt Duramax

One day, when my builds get caught up, and I get around to buying the kit, it will be glorious days. I am pretty excited about it.

Madspadder

Our club is kicking around pylon racing these. I bought 3 kits and another club member has started his. These are the first two that I have almost finished. The 3rd one is going to be powered by. 64mm EDF if all goes well

Attachments

• IMG_20220108_171900940.jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220119_201153674.jpg
    6.9 MB · Views: 0

Madspadder

Working on a 64mm edf version. Hope it works!!

Attachments

• IMG_20220121_135517956~2.jpg
    IMG_20220121_135517956~2.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0

Madspadder

Started painting!!

Attachments

• IMG_20220122_153539104.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220122_153515581~2.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0

KRAR

Now that there's been the great releasing of the Flerken, it's time to share your Flerken experiences!
What we would like to see is a whole bunch of pictures, and videos, of your builds, flights and also crashes. Let everyone know the successes and failures that you are having with this new Bixler design. It's Flerken Time!!!

View attachment 213363
When will the decals be released? or will they?
Be nice if the Kits cam with them!