Ft Flyer

Bo123

Elite member
I just built and flew a FT flyer today. I have a small 1 acre block surrounded by trees. After a couple of flights, I got used to flying it, and had soo much fun. I did crash it many many time, but no damage at all. I really recommend the FT flyer.

ThatsALotOfPlanes

The Flyer is a great little plane, I built a modified one at Flite Fest '21 and put a C pack on it, it accelerated going up :p. A fantastic beginner plane and a really fun plane for the more crazy pilots.

ThatsALotOfPlanes

Any video?

Unfortunately no video, it didn't get a lot of flight time before getting chopped up by a 300% Flyer in combat.

20210717_140657.jpg

Oversized control surfaces and 50 degree throws made barrel rolls a breeze

The Fopster

Master member
I just built and flew a FT flyer today. I have a small 1 acre block surrounded by trees. After a couple of flights, I got used to flying it, and had soo much fun. I did crash it many many time, but no damage at all. I really recommend the FT flyer.
I think it’s the best beginner plane there is. Glad you’re enjoying yours.

Bo123

Elite member
Nah its been completely destroyed now, but that was after it dived straight into the ground from 100ft. I could still repair it, but I would need to make a new powerpod.
I think it’s the best beginner plane there is. Glad you’re enjoying yours.

Bo123

Elite member
I went sloping for the first time today. But apart from that, I can't fly anything else because of the stupid lock downs aren't letting me go to the club. But In my hanger I have: FT BushWacker on floats, FT Explorer, modded with larger battery and LG, an FT Alpha 50mm EDF with LG, Havoc (1400mm Bixler thing) sloper, a 50mm EDF heinkel thing. I am currently working on a Supercub for the Cub Challenge.
WHAT PLANE RU U FLYING NOW?