Administrator
Admin
flitetest submitted a new resource:

FT Flyer - Flite Test FT Flyer Free Plans

FT Tiny Trainer

Designed By: Josh Bixler
Plans By: Dan Sponholz

Description:
The FT Flyer is a scratch built air frame designed specifically for our 'swappable fuselage' series (airplanes with a swappable powerpod).

Speed Build Kit:
Discontinued

Power Pack Compatibility:
Power Pack B

Specifications...

Read more about this resource...

flitetest

Administrator
Admin
In an effort to make it easier to find all of the available free plans, we are going to be adding them to the Resources section right here on the forums. This is going to take some time, as I am doing them when I have available time to do so. Your patience and grace is much appreciated in the meantime. The end result will be a one-stop-shop for all of the free Flite Test plans.

-SP0NZ

Taildragger

Legendary member
In an effort to make it easier to find all of the available free plans, we are going to be adding them to the Resources section right here on the forums. This is going to take some time, as I am doing them when I have available time to do so. Your patience and grace is much appreciated in the meantime. The end result will be a one-stop-shop for all of the free Flite Test plans.

-SP0NZ
ah, is this related to @FlyingMonkey 's Facebook post with all of them?

Ligbaer

50 Percenter

-SP0NZ
ok cool