Ft foam board kits?

Hoomi

Master member
I think with the Pandemic, and people being stuck not able to go out and do as much, they're selling a lot of kits right now. They've added some new ones recently, and their foam board planes have been something of their trademark since they started, so it would be doubtful that they'd want to get out of them.

John8750

I sure would like to get the 'old foggy' and the " mini speedster' kits.
Have not been available on line for awhile.
Im old and have an eye to thumb connection of about one minute, so need an easy flying plane.

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
(Though it is rather amusing how many of their kits say they're expected back in stock in the year 2029...)
I understand your post is from a month ago, but the kits that say that are discontinued. It says they are discontinued in the description.
All discontinued: F-22, Long EZ, MiG-3, Pietenpol, Racer, Twin Sparrow, Viggen, X-29.

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
I sure would like to get the 'old foggy' and the " mini speedster' kits.
Have not been available on line for awhile.
Im old and have an eye to thumb connection of about one minute, so need an easy flying plane.
If you have a local hobby shop I'd check with them - sometimes they stock FT planes. If you're up to cutting the parts out, I can't recommend the old speedster enough - it's a fantastic slow flyer!
https://www.flitetest.com/articles/ft-old-speedster-build