FT Glider Pod

FliteFan333

Hey everyone, I recently made a post regarding gliders, but I building the Simple Soarer and I don't know how to build the glider pod. I know there are power pod build videos on the YT channel but nothing on the glider pod. Can someone help me out with that. Thanks

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
Hey everyone, I recently made a post regarding gliders, but I building the Simple Soarer and I don't know how to build the glider pod. I know there are power pod build videos on the YT channel but nothing on the glider pod. Can someone help me out with that. Thanks
Watch the build video for the ft simple soarer

FlyerInStyle

Elite member
Its so much simpler! its just the swappable power pod! they slightly mention it but never go into detail in the build video, I missed it 3 times while trying to find that exact thing.
Have you watched the entire video)??? I highly doubt, that they don't show how to install electronics....🤔🤔
I think he meant for the motor... not servos, which they show.

FliteFan333

Its so much simpler! its just the swappable power pod! they slightly mention it but never go into detail in the build video, I missed it 3 times while trying to find that exact thing.

I think he meant for the motor... not servos, which they show.
I meant the receiver. I'm flying it as a true sailplane.

SSgt Duramax

Put your receiver where ever it will fit. I usually try to put it somewhere around the CG or a little forward if I can. It doesn't matter as long as it won't get beat up.

boogieloo

How'd do you intend to launch this glider? The good brothers from a video launched it from the ground soared all the way up to about 400 ft. above the ground. And pretty long flight too. That was on a windy day though.