rainman687

Does anyone know what size the full size plans on the guinea pig is. I really don’t want to print off 60+ pages then glue them onto poster board. If possible I would love to cut out the middleman on this one and just have staples print it on poster board for me for a few extra bucks. Thanks in advance.

Chappie66

The PDF file for the plans is about 64 x 67 inches. Unfortunately it looks like it was drawn and exported on one big sheet vice a couple of manageable sizes like ARCH D (24x36) or ARCH E (36 x 48). Not sure what size Staples can print?

rainman687

Haha they do not do that size. I showed it to the lady and she couldn’t believe how big it was! Best they could do was a 3-4 blue print sized prints but that would be about as much as buying the kit. Ended up just going old school and taping 40ish tiles together. Seems like it worked. Just waiting on the props and survo extensions then I’m ready to take this beast to the sky’s.

Attachments

• F55EFBCE-ED0D-43F6-9C90-D28AD8E96FAF.jpeg
    F55EFBCE-ED0D-43F6-9C90-D28AD8E96FAF.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 0

Chappie66

Haha they do not do that size. I showed it to the lady and she couldn’t believe how big it was! Best they could do was a 3-4 blue print sized prints but that would be about as much as buying the kit. Ended up just going old school and taping 40ish tiles together. Seems like it worked. Just waiting on the props and survo extensions then I’m ready to take this beast to the sky’s.
That is a beauty. I added small BBQ skewer support to the tail fins after they started getting spongey.

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
Probably could have used these... FT Guinea Pig plans. I did these before I officially started doing the FT plans. Much older format, but still better than the original plans. I'm working on updating these to the latest format. They're about 80% complete right now.

rainman687

Probably could have used these... FT Guinea Pig plans. I did these before I officially started doing the FT plans. Much older format, but still better than the original plans. I'm working on updating these to the latest format. They're about 80% complete right now.
THANKS!!! I already have it all on poster board but I’m trying to get my bro to make some planes for his middle school class and these plans will probably be more user friendly for him.