FT Mini Arrow Battery Sizing

TemeCal

Hi All-
I'm struggling to find what batteries will fit in the FT Mighty Mini Arrow (without modification). I see they sell a Hyperion 850mAh 3s 20c Lipo with the kit, but they're out of stock on those. I noticed they have an 800mah 3s lipo in stock, which has the dimensions of 55x30x21mm.

Would this one work? If not, does anyone have any links to some hobbyking batteries that would fit? Or even the dimensions that would fit so I can research it further?

Thanks in advance!

SlingShot

Maneuvering With Purpose
Hi All-
I'm struggling to find what batteries will fit in the FT Mighty Mini Arrow (without modification). I see they sell a Hyperion 850mAh 3s 20c Lipo with the kit, but they're out of stock on those. I noticed they have an 800mah 3s lipo in stock, which has the dimensions of 55x30x21mm.

Would this one work? If not, does anyone have any links to some hobbyking batteries that would fit? Or even the dimensions that would fit so I can research it further?

Thanks in advance!

That 800 mAh battery is the one I use in my Arrow. It fits. Very snuggly. Happy flying.

TemeCal

Thanks everyone! I found a 3d print center pod that is supposed to hold a slightly bigger battery. Hoping my 1300mah 3s batteries fit, otherwise I'll give the ones you linked a try. Appreciate the replies!