FT Mini Arrow

DrDiff

Now just to wait for the buid video. I would imagine that they will build it with and with out the FPV housing.

DharanFlyer

This is a very attractive air-frame. Was going to do a Versa after I am all wrapped up with my Bronco and Cruzer but I think this jumped the line.

localfiend

I like 3D printers...
Mentor
I had a lot of fun flying my Versa wing FPV around the yard. A smaller more nimble version is just what I need to replace it with. I'm trying to get some multirotr FPV racing going at my local RC club, and a wing may be just the thing to draw in all the fixed wing guys.

ttprigg

Thanks-
I saw the plans get populated on your "list" a little while ago. I know it was only a matter of time...:)
You do a wonderful job on each drawing. I like to see how your efforts have established a "standard" for others to follow too.

localfiend

I like 3D printers...
Mentor
Thanks-
I saw the plans get populated on your "list" a little while ago. I know it was only a matter of time...:)
You do a wonderful job on each drawing. I like to see how your efforts have established a "standard" for others to follow too.

Yep, Sponz does an excellent job on his plans and I'm doing my best to imitate them now that his are the official version. They're laid out very well and the standard key is great. I like to think of my plans as the Chinese clone of his. Not quite as pretty, the welds are terrible, and you get lead in your food. But it's half the cost, if dividing by zero doesn't melt your brain. :cool:

bhursey

The Geeky Pilot
It has begun.. Then wife reminded me i needed to have my distroyed office clean before rc projects.. Well i guess delayed for a few weeks or days.. :/ image.jpg

Last edited:

ttprigg

Yep, Sponz does an excellent job on his plans and I'm doing my best to imitate them now that his are the official version. They're laid out very well and the standard key is great. I like to think of my plans as the Chinese clone of his. Not quite as pretty, the welds are terrible, and you get lead in your food. But it's half the cost, if dividing by zero doesn't melt your brain. :cool:

Localfiend----> Your designs and plans "rock"!

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
...I like to think of my plans as the Chinese clone of his. Not quite as pretty, the welds are terrible, and you get lead in your food. But it's half the cost, if dividing by zero doesn't melt your brain. :cool:

That's hilarious LF.

Seriously though, you are doing an AWESOME job with your own unique designs. Truly amazing work and your banging them out pretty quick now too.

DCAirBrush

I was kinda bummed that none of the fpv footage was from the arrow, would have been nice to see considering the main theme of this plane seems to be towards fpv flying. Hopefully some of y'all will get some vids up soon

bhursey

The Geeky Pilot
I was kinda bummed that none of the fpv footage was from the arrow, would have been nice to see considering the main theme of this plane seems to be towards fpv flying. Hopefully some of y'all will get some vids up soon

I was thinking the same thing.