SovernT

Just watched the latest episode in Argonay and I would love to see FT design a mini quad! All of their other designs have been so simple and resourceful, a "Take Anywhere" quad would perfectly round off the FT multirotor fleet!

dmedlock4rc

Just watched the latest episode in Argonay and I would love to see FT design a mini quad! All of their other designs have been so simple and resourceful, a "Take Anywhere" quad would perfectly round off the FT multirotor fleet!

How about that little box copter Josh was flying? $3 Radio Shack box and 2 booms? Looks pretty interesting.

Like the Storch in the background...

SovernT

How about that little box copter Josh was flying? $3 Radio Shack box and 2 booms? Looks pretty interesting.

Like the Storch in the background...

Agreed! Altho it looks like the booms were just glued to the bottom. I'd like to see something a bit more resilient to crashes and maybe a custom/better fit size for the equipment.

midnightdaylight

Agreed! Altho it looks like the booms were just glued to the bottom. I'd like to see something a bit more resilient to crashes and maybe a custom/better fit size for the equipment.

For slow flying and camera carriers I totally agreed with you, but man my little acro quad is nearly all hot glue and craft sticks lol... When it wrecks nothing breaks, glue joints just pop lose... If I put a bolt in it, than I'll be replacing booms non-stop

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
I would not be surprised if that boxcopter was thrown together the evening before the Airgonnay meetup. =)