floatyflyer

Just finished scratch building this mustang from DTFB and tried painting foam board for the first time! I just applied spray paint straight on the foam board and hand cut the vinyl decals. I’m very happy with how it turned out! The vinyl doesn’t seem to stick great on the paint but it hasn’t come off yet! It also survived the maiden! Flying a power pack C with a 9x6 prop.
E7658752-D6EC-41C0-808A-960FE13B505B.jpeg
F2D53992-F922-4B7E-9B13-EEF6A9C1E714.jpeg

Ratcheeroo

Legendary member
Just finished scratch building this mustang from DTFB and tried painting foam board for the first time! I just applied spray paint straight on the foam board and hand cut the vinyl decals. I’m very happy with how it turned out! The vinyl doesn’t seem to stick great on the paint but it hasn’t come off yet! It also survived the maiden! Flying a power pack C with a 9x6 prop. View attachment 202698 View attachment 202699
Very nice

floatyflyer

She had one great flight and then crashed on takeoff of my second flight! Oh well! I’m still a pretty novice pilot! I built a stick now that’s flying great and I’m going to try @Grifflyer shrubsmacker next as well!