Administrator
Admin
flitetest submitted a new resource:

FT P-40 Warhawk - FT P-40 Warhawk Free Plans

FT P-40 Warhawk

Designed By: Andres Lu
Plans By: Dan Sponholz

Description:
The FT P40 is a Flite Test take on a classic design. Simple build techniques allow this plane to be folded together in hours and result in a flight experience that an intermediate to advanced pilot will enjoy. Add the optional bent landing gear and the P40 handles just as good on the ground as it does in...

Read more about this resource...

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
Thanks! I’ve also got a spektrum AR636 lying around, does that also work?
Yea any Spektrum Rx should work with their radios. I used to run with the AR620, but I have also damaged or lost 3 of them this summer alone and at $45-55 a pop I decided to give the Lemons a try. Cheaper to replace and work just as good if not better.

Gundog

Hi FT community. I'm a little confused with the CoG. The plans shows 2 inches, back from the leading edge? However, the official build video, the text on the screen when the guy checks the CoG shows 1/2 inch from leading edge. Who is correct, or what is the correct CoG from the leading edge? Thank you.

AirbornePD

I set up the CG over the front most fold of the wing with battery in place and plane inverted. This corresponds to about 2 inches from the leading edge. I usually fly with a 2200 -3000 3S. I have not added any weights to my plane to get the CG right (other builds may need some weights). Flies like a dream. Good luck P 40.JPG