20191103_224636.jpg
20191103_224437.jpg
20191102_230803.jpg

Attachments

• 20191103_202117.jpg
    20191103_202117.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0

KSP_CPA

I literally maidened a P-51 bought at FliteFest yesterday. It is a great flying plane. Stall characteristics, glide ratio, speed, and stability are very well balanced in the design.

Beautiful paint job on the red tail with the invasion stripes. Post some pictures of the finished product when it is ready for maiden!

moret

Good looking plane. I really like the P-51. I fly mine on 4S and a FT radial 2218 motor and 45 amp ESC. If you look at the mig 3 build video, you can build the top of the fuselage the same way and top load your battery. This will also let you glue in the double foam in front of the wing and below the power pod.

Enjoy. I think this is one of the best FT warbirds

skymaster

Elite member
coming on very nice and clean . but don't you guys think that the p-51 mustang should be revised. it is a great plane just like the corsair. maybe we can use johns technique to make the p-51 to look like it should more curves and less square. even the mini mustang has more looks than the big one . just a thought .

Salmonslaya

coming on very nice and clean . but don't you guys think that the p-51 mustang should be revised. it is a great plane just like the corsair. maybe we can use johns technique to make the p-51 to look like it should more curves and less square. even the mini mustang has more looks than the big one . just a thought .
Agreed my friend! New versions of the old plans would be nice.

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
I saw what looked to be a master series mustang in the back of one of their recent videos. I’ll bet it’s coming though, and that thing WILL be preordered you can bet!

KSP_CPA

Currently building an FT Goblin and plan on putting some lights on it. Was that with a pre-bought light kit or is it a custom job with a few 12V LED singles? How did you mount those onto the foamboard?

Either way, that looks AWESOME!

Salmonslaya

Currently building an FT Goblin and plan on putting some lights on it. Was that with a pre-bought light kit or is it a custom job with a few 12V LED singles? How did you mount those onto the foamboard?

Either way, that looks AWESOME!
I just glued them in and held them at the angle o wanted. Cut a little tab to push the light in and use as a brace for what ever angle I held the light at. Nothing to crazy as far as mounting.