ft quad radial comparison video.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
PM Matt and ask him to do a video on them. I have been waiting to see them in action too. Still need specs and maybe prop comparisons like EMAX and others do with their motors. If they are anything like the fixed wing counter parts I would assume they are respectable motors but with no spec sheets on them its hard to take the plunge.

poor boy 101

I'm sorry to be dumb how do i pm Matt? i know who he is and actually met him but how do i message him. this is probably very dumb.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
They have facebook, instagram, youtube accounts. I would think your fastest would be Support@Flitetest.com direct your message to him in the title. Or maybe try the new Flite Test Tech you tube channel as he just did a review of a new charger.

I know somewhere back in the day when he and Ian first showed up they were featured in a video and their contact info was given in that as well for their personal accounts.

poor boy 101

Thanks! i think that i will buy them and compare them to some of the other motors that i have, (emax red bottoms and emax ecos and hypetrain vanover.) and maybe a little bit of prop testing i will dm him so that the info can be spread to others. It's weird though.... They never really mention the quad motors in the videos apart from the other radial line. And no one has done a youtube review on them.dd