charles2690

Hey guys, sorry for the french...

Bonjours a tous, je me demandais si il y en avait à qui ça tentait d'essayer une expérience unique et de partir un channel FT Quebec (un peu a l'image de Flite Test Argentina)? bien sur il faudrais l'accord mais je pense que c'Est possible à réaliser! Laissez moi savoir si vous êtes intéressé

Charles

rcspaceflight

creator of virtual planes
Google Translate: "Hello everybody, I was wondering if there was that it attempted to try a unique experience and a FT channel from Quebec (just in the image of Flite Test Argentina)? of course there faudrais agreement but I think it is possible to achieve! Let me know if you are interested"

Clearly that's off, but readable.

Flite Test Argentina is a completely separate channel that has nothing to do with Flite Test except a shared name. They don't talk back and forth, or collaborate on any projects of any sort.

You could certainly start your own channel and try to build an audience through the Flite Test article page. As far as getting help directly from Flite Test, that is not likely to happen.

I hope that is all readable for you or Google Translate at least makes it readable if you use that.

charles2690

I would not ask for anything from them except for the right to use their name. The idea I had isn't to recreate every video from filtetest but to create original content about rc flight. This is why I compared my idea to flitetest Argentina as this is what they seems to do. Sorry for anything that has created confusion.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
I would not ask for anything from them except for the right to use their name. The idea I had isn't to recreate every video from filtetest but to create original content about rc flight. This is why I compared my idea to flitetest Argentina as this is what they seems to do. Sorry for anything that has created confusion.

You would have to talk to Chad about it. And you would have to read and live by this:

Flite Test was created for people passionate about flight. Our hope is to create a show for the people that build and fly planes and helicopters as a hobby. They are the dreamers and engineers that get a thrill from the first launch of a maiden flight. The show will personify the veteran and the beginner alike giving them a chance to share common experiences with others, in turn, enhancing the RC community. The goal is to develop a creative outlet that allows us to work in our passion daily. Flite Test is designed to empower our audience. It has just enough humor, technology and information to appeal to the RC flight crowd as a whole. We hope to entertain, educate and elevate our viewers as we move forward with quality content.

charles2690

I already sent them an email. However, from what I understand, there might be a part from what I said that isn't very clear and I might need to send them a second email if they don't get it but I'll see when I'll get an answer. And also, don't worry for the second part, my goal is to stay true to Flite Test spirit while doing different things.

eagle4

Hey Charles, where in Quebec are you from mate? I'm living in Montreal. if you're nearby, I'd be open to helping you with this.

charles2690

I live in Laval. Just to know, do you speak french or english? (oh and yeah, I'm most on the noob side of the hobby than the pro side so I think the project will need at least someone with experience but I know how to fliy and some technical thing to I'm not a complete noob)

Last edited:

eagle4

I live on the plateau. Unfortunately my French is almost non existent. sorry mate. I am an Aussie.
I've only really been in the hobby for 1 year, I crash a lot (as you can see in my latest video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Gn7k9PgRNA ) I have numerous scratch built planes and a quad. I'm planning on building myself a tricopter in the coming months.

But I'd be up for collaborating on a youtube show unless your plan is to do it all in French, in which case I'd be pretty useless :( Also I don't have a car, so that could be a limitation.

Last edited:

charles2690

That would be great! Where do you fly? is it a baseball field? (and by the way that is a great design, I like the way it folds)

eagle4

I usually fly in Park Laurier. If there are people there then not too far away is Père Marquette Park

Park Laurier has 2 baseball fields and a football field, Père Marquette Park is a football field.

MTL_Greg

Hi guys,

I know this is an old thread... 2014!
But if you still fly, let's get together during summer 2018.
I'm always happy to meet pilots and share the fun.

Send me a private message or an email!

Greg (Montreal-Ahuntsic) :)