FT Racer - BUILD (FT Slinger)

tomatwalden

I'm a bit late to the party, but here's my new FT Ripslinger! Not quite ready to maiden yet (missing control rods from servos), but near as damn it!

For my third ever FT scratch build (2x Mini arrows beforehand), I'm really pleased with the outcome!

Here's hoping it lasts longer than one flight! :D

64976327_10157303790777456_8157325518643920896_o.jpg

eeck62

You did a great gob on the build!!!

I found that I had too much aileron movement on my maiden flight. It will really roll fast if you are not ready for it.

Thanks for posting, it reminded me that I like the this plane, and I have to build another one at some point!

tomatwalden

You did a great gob on the build!!!

I found that I had too much aileron movement on my maiden flight. It will really roll fast if you are not ready for it.

Thanks for posting, it reminded me that I like the this plane, and I have to build another one at some point!
Thanks, it flew well on its maiden today. It was a bit windy to be honest, and yes, I added in 80% DR and 20% expo on aileron and probably could add a little more.

Really enjoyed the build :)

Gazoo

I don't know for sure because I have not flown the Racer. I know the Spitfire will fly crooked if there is not right thrust. Maybe someone can answer your question exactly. I'm just bumping you to the top.