FT Sparrow twins - Dad & Daughter Builds!

wmmc01@gmail.com

My daughter and I worked together on the FT Explorer, which was a bit of a challenging build for our first FT Foam build. This time I downloaded the plans, printed them in B&W at Staples, made the templates (thanks to the article here for template making) and traced and cut two sets. After cutting all the parts carefully, then my daughter and I built them together in the course of the afternoon - what a great time! DSC_5482.jpg DSC_5485.jpg

French

Construire Voler S'écraser Répéter
Awesome!!! Making memories.

I got hooked on FT and RC a few months ago when my 5 year old daughter and I built a chuck sparrow and flew it across the backyard all afternoon. Soon then after, I had my dad and my daughter build a second Sparrow that we put a power pack A in. Growing up my dad was always into RC, but I never caught the bug.

After three months, I've have/had two sparrows, a tiny trainer (trainer and sport wing), a mini FT-22, a baby Brit, an EPP yak, a dromida ominus, and a nighthawk pro 280. I also have a mini arrow on the workbench.

DharanFlyer

... I never caught the bug.

After three months, I've have/had two sparrows, a tiny trainer (trainer and sport wing), a mini FT-22, a baby Brit, an EPP yak, a dromida ominus, and a nighthawk pro 280. I also have a mini arrow on the workbench.

Yep. Skipped the bug and went straight into obsession. Welcome! I am right there with you. My wife asked the other day why I keep building all these planes. Have more fun building than flying, but not by much.

wmmc01@gmail.com

One will be powered and the other a chucker - although they did not chuck so well on our first attempt. These Sparrows seem to be over weight! I forgot these pictures were taken before we applied red vinyl decals, so they did brighten up. Thanks for the replies!

Ross

Sweet, the Sparrow was my project for today too. Fun little plane to build. Mine didn't chuck to well either but my space was limited.

FTstefan19

We at FT are so excited to see a Father and a Daughter building together! GREAT job and thanks for all the support! Hoping you continue to have success and excitement in the hobby!! Blessings,

FT