FT Spear build.

evranch

I guess LHS is relative, mine is almost 200km away... But I always drop in there when I have other stuff I need in the city, to pick up little bits like this that aren't worth shipping on their own. Since I'm in the city once or twice a month, I consider it "local" compared to making a run to Calgary or similar (7hrs)

@Tdugar your Spear is looking good!

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
I guess LHS is relative, mine is almost 200km away... But I always drop in there when I have other stuff I need in the city, to pick up little bits like this that aren't worth shipping on their own. Since I'm in the city once or twice a month, I consider it "local" compared to making a run to Calgary or similar (7hrs)

My lhs is a ways away as well, so I usually order everything I need unless I happen to be there when I need something. If I’m there, I can always find something to buy though! :LOL:

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member

I live just west of Edmonton, where do you live that you are 7 hours from Calgary?

evranch

I live just west of Edmonton, where do you live that you are 7 hours from Calgary?
West central Saskatchewan, my LHS is in Saskatoon. Sometimes I'll go to Regina too, but their hobby shop is more oriented around cars. Not too many other pilots around here but I've got a couple guys who are getting interested, and Saskatoon is starting to build a pretty good foamboard and combat scene.

Tdugar

Wow this this looks amazing
15785919341359162220116496972815.jpg

Thanks bud I appreciate it

Tdugar

I have the servos the linkages and the wingtip left and I'm done. I'm not gonna cut the nose till I get some success flying first. I'm trying to find out what I'm gonna build next. I love the Corsair

Tdugar

Ughhhhhhhhh 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️