FT SPITFIRE

Flynn

So here is my spit. I refuse to let it go. It has been broken so many times but its just some gluue, tape and a bit love and its ready to go! I fly together with Imprez who has given me the nick Sir Crashalot. Enjoy!

That's how I feel about my baby blender. Now that I've rebuilt it soooo many times, there's no fear of crashin'

NewZee

So here is my spit. I refuse to let it go. It has been broken so many times but its just some gluue, tape and a bit love and its ready to go! I fly together with Imprez who has given me the nick Sir Crashalot. Enjoy!

That's what gives a plane "character" I add a symbol to my fuse for every crash and fix I do, it's a way for me to keep track of durability! Good to see your first post... welcome... keep em coming!

Flynn

That's what gives a plane "character" I add a symbol to my fuse for every crash and fix I do, it's a way for me to keep track of durability! Good to see your first post... welcome... keep em coming!

NewZee, lol, that's a great idea! I gotta steal that. Lol, love it.

NewZee

NewZee, lol, that's a great idea! I gotta steal that. Lol, love it.

Yeah...like when ACES got a kill, or a bomber had a sortie? pick a spot high on the fuslage near the cockpit so it will survive the damage!!
I'd show you a picture of my spitfire but I'm afraid it may not be politcally correct!

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
History should never be offensive.

It happened, or it didn't.

To say it didn't solely to calm others sensitivities is to revise history and doing that begs for it to be repeated!

</soapbox>

sorry, an occasional discussion I have with my wife . . . and one more reason I don't own any WWII German warbirds :(

Bob_Curtains

Master Foam Patch-Man
Anyone in South Florida flying FT swappables? If so, message me with where and when. Perhaps a mission of sorts together. My newly finished Spit will soon take its maiden. (2nd one built, first one ate a tree and had a violent finish. Best news is the wing survived the crash but doesnt match my new color scheme so its shelved for now)