FT Super Bee Skin

FT Super Bee Skin 1

Please log in to download

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
rockyboy submitted a new resource:

FT Super Bee Skin - When you need a Super Bee to look like a super bee!

I was inspired by the FT Super Bee and @Mid7night 's insane Angry Bee to create this skin.

View attachment 111284

The raw Scaled Vector Graphic file is attached but with a .PDF extension so the forum will let me upload it. Just rename the file extension to be a .SVG and it will open up in Inkscape or any other SVG editor.

The PDF is set to print on an Arch D...

Read more about this resource...

Namactual

Elite member
What the deuce?!
How did this sneak by? :unsure:

This looks sweet!
The Super Bee has been on my FT short list for a while, this just bumped it up a few places.(y)

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
Thanks! Had sort of a delayed launch on this. I was inspired to draw up the skin over a year ago when the Super Bee came out and posted it into the *unofficial* bee thread, but it quickly got buried. Ran across it on my hard drive the other day and thought it would be worth sharing :D

Would love to see it flying - I got distracted with other projects and never got around to building it myself :oops:

donalson

been trying to DL this but it won't open... says it's an unsupported file (pdf so obviously not the case) or damaged... any way this could be fixed?

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
been trying to DL this but it won't open... says it's an unsupported file (pdf so obviously not the case) or damaged... any way this could be fixed?

I've had very poor luck getting a true PDF to generate with free software without messing up the borders - try renaming the file extension to .SVG and let it open in a browser or Inkscape and let me know if that gives you any trouble