FT Swappable PowerPod single legal sheet

ark

Today I learned I could load FliteTest plans into Inkscape and edit them. I took the regular power pod plans and rearranged them to fit on a single piece of legal paper (8.5" x 14"). I also changed one of the 50% cut lines to be a blue note line because I prefer to use a 45 degree bevel cutter rather than do A or B Folds if possible. I decided to call this a V Fold. Hopefully someone finds this useful.

I started wondering about printing plans onto 8.5" roll paper but it was going to be too expensive to ship.

I do think I might try and automate this process of turning plans into tiled plans using the kind of corner markers that @SP0NZ has on his tiled plans. I really don't like the way adobe does it.

Attachments

• FT Power Pod (legal size).pdf
    38.7 KB · Views: 0

Scotto

Elite member
Yep good thinking. Ill have to get some legal paper. I noticed its missing the hole locations for the rear skewers. It would be interesting to set up a test for A fold vs B vs V.

Reactions: ark

ark

I noticed its missing the hole locations for the rear skewers.

Ah, good catch, I found them and added them back in.

It would be interesting to set up a test for A fold vs B vs V.

That would be interesting! The V-fold is especially hard when connecting two edges (i.e. the last fold connecting the last pieces in a box).