FT-Thunderbird 2

John Hyacinth

Hello Everyone,
Back in the 1960's, there was a TV show called Thunderbirds about an organization which performed rescues around the world. One of their ships, called Thunderbird 2, carried heavy equipment to the danger zone. After watching the FT episode about the giant Flerken, I noticed the striking resemblance between the two. I thought maybe it would be an interesting episode to recreate TB2 and possibly other vehicles from the TV show, many of which were aircraft designs ahead of their day.
Screenshot (382).png
Screenshot (384).png

JetCrafts

Hello Everyone,
Back in the 1960's, there was a TV show called Thunderbirds about an organization which performed rescues around the world. One of their ships, called Thunderbird 2, carried heavy equipment to the danger zone. After watching the FT episode about the giant Flerken, I noticed the striking resemblance between the two. I thought maybe it would be an interesting episode to recreate TB2 and possibly other vehicles from the TV show, many of which were aircraft designs ahead of their day. View attachment 230418 View attachment 230419
that looks weird no offence

Piotrsko

Master member
Yup it's possible to make flying things look like that, but the stuff TB2 was capable of doing on the show still defy present day physics..

I see you have been over on the fattie thread from @Silver Surfer FPV. There's your inspiration.