FT Tiny Trainer (Mighty Mini)

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
Looks like I'll be starting my first plane this weekend!:cool:

I think you made a wise choice there. You might want to pick up some foam board and use your kit as a template to trace and cut the parts out. That way, when you crash, you can build another one.

edthefox

My daughter and I are building a pair of these so I bought two kits and I was actually thinking about doing just that. My plan was to let her build from the kit and I was going to make a copy from the other one and see if I could build one good enough to fly.

I didn't expect it to ship out so quickly so now I need to source the electronics today.

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
My daughter and I are building a pair of these so I bought two kits and I was actually thinking about doing just that. My plan was to let her build from the kit and I was going to make a copy from the other one and see if I could build one good enough to fly.

I didn't expect it to ship out so quickly so now I need to source the electronics today.

Welcome to the forums by the way.

You can always guild the glider version while you are waiting for the electronics. :)

jayz 84

Posted a thousand or more times
Dose anybody know when the plans are going to be released. Was hoping to have one for the weekend to fly around the hanger during my breaks;) and get my father started on flying

FlipCrash

LOVE IT!!! got me two sets printed. The ole light board is gonna be burning bright tonite! Oh, and appreciate the info

mrwzrd59

Old Guy Geek
Look at all the fun you're having!

I think the reason your show is so appealing is the fact you're having so much fun! It just draws you in and even at 55 years old, I find myself laughing and enjoying the positive vibes!

Keep it up guys!

See you at Flite Fest this year!

nickr100

guy, im looking at the recommended motor for this (the ZMR 1804 2400KV), which direction do i need? i electronically it can be changed by changing 2 of the phases over, but i assume its to do with the prop nut thread. so which was do you look at the motor to get the right direction??

Daniel83

I just finished my tiny traniner build. It's made from 4mm XPS foam covered with wingtape.
It's powered by a 1300kv blue wonder and weighs 233 grams. (without battery)

I did not maiden it yet

IMG_20150421_180141.jpg

Lets hope it wil fly...

mrstamp80

^ Lets hope it wil fly... Oh it will fly, the question is For how long? j/k

Looks really good, got my plans printed and got to find time to build it. I am planning on using a 800mah 3s and a emax cf2805 and gws7060 prop. Should be a little screamer.

Hell2Go

daniel83, that looks like too much prop for a blue wonder... 8x3.8 is about max for the 1300kv version as long as you don't run wide open too long at a time (10-15 seconds at a time)