Ft tiny trainer prop??

FlyingDebris

rc noob
Hi I just crashed my tiny trainer and broke the 2 props. Does anybody know the name of them. I know there 6x3 that's it.

Thanks

dgrigor02

CCW rotating. Brand and type of material is up to you. The more rigid will give better performance but usually cost more.

I assume you are a beginner and going to break a bunch of props anyways, may just go with the nylon Gemfan 6X3 CCW ones ( You don't want the ones with a part# that have an R as those are CW rotation). A 4 pack is just a few dollars. I myself like to buy from twistedquads.

Other common brands that are fine are HQ,DAL,APC,Emax up to you.

jtrops

I broke a gemfan prop every time I landed my TT. I went with Dal Props, and haven't broken one since. I have had to bend one back into shape a few times, but it has taken "javelin" landings without a problem (the air frame didn't fair as well, but it was repairable :cool: )

Ltngstrike

I was breaking props on my TT until I put a set of landing gear on it. That helped out a LOT and does't seem to effect the flight characteristics noticeably. YMMV

nhk750

Aviation Enthusiast
No more broken props!!!!!

Just land like this and you wont break props! I have flown this plane for 3 hours total flight time in the past 4 months and have only broken one prop. Stock 4 channel setup with flight test gear. I just had a good landing today and the prop stopped perfectly, like it pretty much does every time if you have no throttle applied and land on grass, and got it on video.