FT Tomcat (f-14)

Ranger_107

Elite member
Can somebody give me an ETA of when the FT f-14 will be released or if there are plans and a build vid?
I was watching John Overstreet's vids of the f-14 flights and now think that it is the best looking RC plane.
those vids were posted a long time ago so I was wondering if it will ever be out for sale.???

Flitedesign 3d

Elite member
Can somebody give me an ETA of when the FT f-14 will be released or if there are plans and a build vid?
I was watching John Overstreet's vids of the f-14 flights and now think that it is the best looking RC plane.
those vids were posted a long time ago so I was wondering if it will ever be out for sale.???
Personally I doupt very much if its ever coming out. But I am working on an f-14 myself

shadeyB

Legendary member
Plans yes but not any time soon since flite test does not distribute foam to europe right now so I cant build the first prototype
My understanding is that a container of FT stuff including maker foam is on its way to UK & I’m sure Europe also now or next week, I’m sure Grupner has supported the flite test logistics team to get a delivery done. It was discussed in Josh live build the other night. Where it’s being delivered to for distribution I can’t say. Missed that part