FT Tutor Reveal!!

Raccoonworks

Save your Trash!! Myles
I'm pretty sure I have the latest version of @localfiend 's Shinden design somewhere. I think I could probably finish up those plans and release them as a non FT design. Obviously there would be no speed build kit on the store, but the plans should be available for folks to scratch build. I doubt Flite Test will touch that design again. :ROFLMAO:
Too late. I couldn't wait :LOL:
shinden prototype.JPG

Raccoonworks

Save your Trash!! Myles
Some where in Ohio, Josh’s left eye is twitching and he is beginning to feel a headache return. LOL
The Shinden, the plane that refuses to go into that good night.
LOL! Yep. I don't leave too far from Edgewater. I thought I hear a distant scream come from that direction when I tried to maiden it. XD

Raccoonworks

Save your Trash!! Myles
shinden , shinden , lets go shinden , were are the plans
I actually ended up using Rasterize's decal sheet as the plans. I think I scaled them up to something like 499% from a full scale plan on an 8.5 x 11 piece of paper. You can find them on page 7 of this forum. It's big enough to fit a mighty mini power pod.

Rasterize

Maker of skins and decals for foam board RC planes
Mentor

Raccoonworks

Save your Trash!! Myles
I guess. :cautious: Those are more like skins than decals. I know it's a picky technical point but relevant in my world. :giggle: Regardless, that was just a proof to show what the skins looks like. I never meant for folks to build from it. :p It's low rez and has some parts missing. lol :ROFLMAO: I was wondering why his Shinden didn't have an upper fuse or canopy! :unsure: Oh well, build on!
Ok. All good! The skins made a for a decent set of plans. Sure I'm missing parts but the outline is there. When I get some more free time, I'm gonna try to iron out it's flying characteristics and then finish it off.