FT Vectors, with Direction and Magnitude!

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
I told you, even at 130% I printed off is huge. How you gonna get a 12" prop swing in there? At 130% I have to move the sidewalls of the intake vents out 3/8" to put in an 8" in the slot
Yeah I know it will be awesome, I could just cut a bigger slot for the prop, I have some 9g metal gears that I'll be running and I have a carbon fiber arrow shaft that I'll use as a spar.
37.5 in wingspan I think.

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
So I just realized both the esc and motor from the nano goblin are shot. That means I'll have to use the other 1808 I have, which the shaft also broke. It's not as tight a fit, but as a pusher I think it'll be ok... :p

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
Yeah I know it will be awesome, I could just cut a bigger slot for the prop, I have some 9g metal gears that I'll be running and I have a carbon fiber arrow shaft that I'll use as a spar.
37.5 in wingspan I think.
You could go with a 9" 3 blade and eliminate all the mods to fit a 12", which I think would be irresponsible to say the least :LOL:
You should put retracts on it too!

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
This is where the fuse stands right now, the part that isn't trimmed needs to dry for a few hours.
IMG_20200102_220915544.jpg