Ft viggen group build!

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Will a pusher setup I would recommend that those who are a bit adventurous try a thrust vectoring setup. Even if only an up and down setup as it would really enhance its maneuverability and give some spectacular effects at high alpha!

have fun!
As I’m using an 1808 motor, I’m trying to keep this SUPER light, but I’m incorporating a thrust vectoring setup on my ft-22 on @BATTLEAXE build thread. I’m looking forward to it. I’m unsure how much throw I’ll need on it and what expo to use, so hopefully I’ll get some help on that when the time comes...

Hai-Lee

Old and Bold RC PILOT
As I’m using an 1808 motor, I’m trying to keep this SUPER light, but I’m incorporating a thrust vectoring setup on my ft-22 on @BATTLEAXE build thread. I’m looking forward to it. I’m unsure how much throw I’ll need on it and what expo to use, so hopefully I’ll get some help on that when the time comes...
You have a few setup choices from just moderate vectoring+/- 5 degrees through to a full blown insane machine with greater than +/-45 degrees. With the greater angles you will require a lot more Expo even upto 60% at 45 Degrees if you are going to be able keep it calm and under control!

have fun!

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
You have a few setup choices from just moderate vectoring+/- 5 degrees through to a full blown insane machine with greater than +/-45 degrees. With the greater angles you will require a lot more Expo even upto 60% at 45 Degrees if you are going to be able keep it calm and under control!

have fun!
Ok- great to know! Thanks!

Photo001

@Headbang and I flew my Viggen again today after programming in the Thrust Vectoring.

We then threw in a 4S 2200 Mah battery. All I can say is: WOW!

Video was taken and he should have it uploaded shortly.

Lane

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
@Headbang and I flew my Viggen again today after programming in the Thrust Vectoring.

We then threw in a 4S 2200 Mah battery. All I can say is: WOW!

Video was taken and he should have it uploaded shortly.

Lane
Cool - can’t wait to see it! I also can’t wait to finish and fly mine!